Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

  1. #21
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    [censored]..Didn't know you were anywhere near that close....Can't imagine what you went through taht day....

  2. #22
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    you dont even want to know

    i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.......thats for damn [censored] sure

    but it could have been worse

    ive been back there twice........once about a week or so later the insurance company cleared 8 of us to go back into the office to grab whatever we could

    and feb for the giants parade
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PlaxicosThigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And that just solidifies my point, because that was 100 times more less likely to happen then them even collapsing straight down. And how do you know thats what they thought was going to happen? </div></div>
    because they knew the buildings were designed to handle the blow of a 707 which is why they used large planes

    secondly looking at the different impact angles and points you can logically figure that was the most likely what they thought would happen

    </div></div>

    I dont think of it like that. I am sure it ran through there head that it was a possibility, but would have been just as happy if it had killed the ones on board and those in the parts of the towers that were hit. Everyone wants to make an A on a test, but most are relieved they passed it with a D.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    That must be tough, I know i wouldn't want to go.

    Here is where R13 and I might disagree. I'm usually pretty liberal on things, but not this.

    I think we should bring every single bastard that we can find that had links to, or was involved with 9/11 and set them loose in the middle of Times Square and film it the angry mob having their way with them and send it back to them as a warning.

    And I hear about how, how to put this, "moody" NYers can be and I'm sure they wouldn't disappoint in their dismembering of those sacks of [censored].

  5. #25
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PlaxicosThigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And that just solidifies my point, because that was 100 times more less likely to happen then them even collapsing straight down. And how do you know thats what they thought was going to happen? </div></div>
    because they knew the buildings were designed to handle the blow of a 707 which is why they used large planes

    secondly looking at the different impact angles and points you can logically figure that was the most likely what they thought would happen

    </div></div>

    I dont think of it like that. I am sure it ran through there head that it was a possibility, but would have been just as happy if it had killed the ones on board and those in the parts of the towers that were hit. Everyone wants to make an A on a test, but most are relieved they passed it with a D. </div></div>
    not them

    they want to pass every test with flying colors because they think they are doing something good and will be rewarded upon their death

    these suicide bombers dont want to just blow themselves up in a line of 4 people at a dunkin donuts.......they want to make headlines and cause major damage, destruction and death as they feel thats what gets them their great reward
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That must be tough, I know i wouldn't want to go.

    Here is where R13 and I might disagree. I'm usually pretty liberal on things, but not this.

    I think we should bring every single bastard that we can find that had links to, or was involved with 9/11 and set them loose in the middle of Times Square and film it the angry mob having their way with them and send it back to them as a warning.

    And I hear about how, how to put this, "moody" NYers can be and I'm sure they wouldn't disappoint in their dismembering of those sacks of [censored]. </div></div>

    Hha I never said that wasn't a good idea, that actually sounds brilliant.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    Lol just sayin. You wouldn't expect that from people as liberal as you and I.

    But when it comes to my country and the people in it, it's any means necessary.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That must be tough, I know i wouldn't want to go.

    Here is where R13 and I might disagree. I'm usually pretty liberal on things, but not this.

    I think we should bring every single bastard that we can find that had links to, or was involved with 9/11 and set them loose in the middle of Times Square and film it the angry mob having their way with them and send it back to them as a warning.

    And I hear about how, how to put this, "moody" NYers can be and I'm sure they wouldn't disappoint in their dismembering of those sacks of [censored]. </div></div>
    my sugesstion would be to put them in an empty building.......trap them by lighting the area around them on fire.........then blow it up so it falls on top of them

    and it isnt just NYC.........id broadcast it on national tv in primetime so the entire country can watch it.........that was much more than a NYC event........it was a national event

    [censored] those scumbag pieces of [censored]

    if it was up to me i would have gone to the ME and just chernobyled their asses and come back in 2k years to break the glass and start all over
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    That would work too. Just so as everyone can see their faces and hear them scream.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pretty Scary Stuff Here

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PlaxicosThigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PlaxicosThigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And that just solidifies my point, because that was 100 times more less likely to happen then them even collapsing straight down. And how do you know thats what they thought was going to happen? </div></div>
    because they knew the buildings were designed to handle the blow of a 707 which is why they used large planes

    secondly looking at the different impact angles and points you can logically figure that was the most likely what they thought would happen

    </div></div>

    I dont think of it like that. I am sure it ran through there head that it was a possibility, but would have been just as happy if it had killed the ones on board and those in the parts of the towers that were hit. Everyone wants to make an A on a test, but most are relieved they passed it with a D. </div></div>
    not them

    they want to pass every test with flying colors because they think they are doing something good and will be rewarded upon their death

    these suicide bombers dont want to just blow themselves up in a line of 4 people at a dunkin donuts.......they want to make headlines and cause major damage, destruction and death as they feel thats what gets them their great reward
    </div></div>

    If thats the case, they wouldn't walk into stores or whatever over there and blow themselves up - it happens all the time. You just said it, death and destruction gets them their great reward...but so far I havent heard the quota Allah set to get them it. I agree that they might have been aiming high on 911, but they were also hoping for the best and the planes just crashing into the buildings would have still been a major victory in their eyes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •